Tuesday 8 July 2008

Update on George

We have been to see George this afternoon and I'm afraid his condition has worstened. He now can only move his hands and his arms up to his elbows. He is being fed through a tube and they are monitoring his breathing and swallowing.
This, apparently, is the way of this syndrome - it will get worse, then plateau and then begin to get better. Let's all hope the plateau is not too far away for George.
I have told George and his mum that they have people all over the world sending prayers, thoughts and healing. They were very touched and asked me to thank you all.
Please continue to keep George and his family in your thoughts.

Thank you.

As you can imagine, I'm finding it very hard to even think about jewellery at the moment. But I hope I'll have something to show you by the end of the week.

4 comments:

CHRIS LINACRE said...

Still have George and his family in my thoughts and prayers
xx chris

Coburg Crafts said...

Thanks, Chris. x

Kerrie Slade said...

It all sounds terrifying Lesley.

Sending love and positive healing vibes to George and his family.

Kerrie x

Anonymous said...

Sending you & George all we can. Kylee xx