Saturday 22 March 2008

Happy Easter!

I'm sending you all love and hugs (and maybe the odd bit of chocolate) for Easter. I know I'm a day early, but I'm going to be busy tomorrow and probably won't get on here... because...

and here's the excitement I hinted at the other day... tomorrow I'm going to meet my niece - for the first time - and she's 26!!

My brother emigrated to Brazil eons ago (back in the late 70s) and has never returned - not even for a visit. So I have never met his two children, Patricia and Rafael. But Patricia is currently studying in Germany and so has popped over to visit her UK family for the first time. She's with my mum at the moment and has met my other brother and his wife...and then tomorrow, they're coming to stay with us for a few days. We're all very excited!!

I will let you know how it all goes next week and hopefully post up some pics.

No comments: