Wednesday 2 April 2008

Bookmarks galore!

Had a day of feeling quite uninspired, so I thought I'd stick to something I know how to make and so made a load of bookmarks.
Photobucket
I've made (and sold) loads of the silver ones with the Swarovski crystal dragonfly dangle before - but the gold plated ones are a new thing. I'm pleased with how they turned out.

I'm awaiting a BIG package of beads - which hopefully will come tomorrow. And then I've got 101 things to make with them.

Tonight I've been at a study skill evening with Tom - his GCSEs start in May. He seems very laid back about it all, I'm more nervous than he is!

2 comments:

Nia said...

Bookmarks are Very Good Things to make when you're a bit lacking in energy/ideas. And you can pretty much guarantee that they will get snaffled up over the course of a few shows and parties. Especially these, they are so pretty! I've not seen gold ones before, wow, they look great, really Bollywood! Errrr, does that make sense?

Coburg Crafts said...

Perfect sense, Nia - I know exactly what you mean! The gold ones were new to me too - from Pretty Creatives.