Friday 1 August 2008

Summer Wedding and Mine, All Mine!

At last, a couple of sets to show you.

Over on the UKBeaders forum, we often swap beads and things - and this first set features some fritetts from Tan, Of Course that came in the post this morning - swapped for a plastic menagerie!
I've teamed Tan's treasures with Swaros, Sterling and freshwater pearls. I'm calling it 'Summer Wedding'.



And this one, I'm calling 'MINE, ALL MINE!'

I got these in exchange for a bracelet from Julie at Lush Lampwork. I just adore these beads. I've threaded them on beading chain, separated by thick closed jump rings and with a Thai Hill Tribe lotus bead on each end. I decided to be adventurous with the earrings and had them non-matching on my favourite earwires. I've already bought a new top specifically to go with this set - in the dusky purple. In fact, I'm wearing it all to a party tonight!



May not be around at the beginning of next week as our fab friends from Spain, Joss, Marina and Baby David, are coming to stay. Will catch up when I can.

Have a great weekend, All.

No comments: