Monday 9 August 2010

Hmmmmm

Well, another month has gone by with no blog! What am I like? No, don't answer that, please.

And, I don't really have time to blog now... the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta starts on Thursday and runs for four days, so I need as much stock as possible... busy, busy, busy!

I will try and pop in and give you some updates and occasional photos, but realistically, I think it's going to be September before I get back to regular blogs.

Lots of big things coming up - Tom's A level results, Martha's GCSE results, my brother visiting from Brazil, a camping holiday in Devon plus all the usual goings-on that seem to fill every waking moment.

I hope you are all having a lovely summer.

Much love to all,
xx

3 comments:

Elena said...

Mi dispiace ,ma capisco!!
Buona estate a te!!

Sorry, but I understand!
Enjoy your summer!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic site, I hadn't come across coburgcrafts.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Carry on the fantastic work!

shahanara said...

Much love all!!!