Friday 9 July 2010

Excuses, excuses...

Been sooooo long since I blogged because:

- I have been mega busy
- Got very caught up in A levels and GCSEs
- My mojo took a long holiday
- Didn't have anything very interesting to tell you
- Spent too long on Facebook and Twitter
- Been doing lots of selling events
- Just not felt like it

All of these excuses have some truth in them, but mainly they are just that - excuses.

Sorry.

Will try to do better. May even be back later today!

Much love to all.
xx

6 comments:

Eve Smith said...

I'm a little bit like this myself, spend to much time on facebook, but i have been trying to make more of my enameled beads so i have been doing something, got a craft fair next weekend in St Andrews, so i really need to get things organized,

Coburg Crafts said...

I love your enamelled beads, Eve. Good luck with your fair next weekend.
L
xx

Chris Linacre said...

Hugs Lesley from another Facebook junkie xx

Coburg Crafts said...

Thanks, Chris. Hugs always welcome.
xx

Julie ... Lush! said...

From one lazy blogger to another ... get blogging :0) xx

jewelry making said...

No more excuses! This is what I always say to my friends. No more excuses.