Sunday 17 February 2008

I'm so thrilled!

Liz of Crimson Moon, has awarded me a 'You Make My Day' award - I'm SO thrilled and excited. Thank you so much, Liz.

As part of the award I have to link to 5 other blogs - I hope you'll have a look at them too.
Nia of Gemwaith Nia I adore Nia's jewellery and she's a lovely, lovely person to boot!
Jo at Gem Heaven Always something fabulous to look at - always something interesting to read.
Hannah of Kutuu Jewellery I love Hannah's jewellery... such talent in one so young... shouldn't be allowed!
Maz of Amari Jewellery Maz's wirework never ceases to thrill me.
Rob Johnson http://www.lampworkbeadsbyrob.com/page11.htm Rob's beads are fab and his blog is always an interesting read.

I hope you'll enjoy these blogs and add them to your list... if they're not already there!

To pass the award on, here are the details :
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the “You Make My Day Award” logo.
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lesley, I had no idea you had a blog, or that you read mine!!! Thank you so much for the award! :o)