8 Things I am looking Forward to.....
- The next Harry Potter film. It should coincide with Martha's birthday.
- The summer - let's hope it's better than the last two years.
- My birthday. I love birthdays and don't have any hang-ups about my age.
- Selling at the Bristol Balloon Fiesta. It's going to be a mad four days - but it'll be great fun!
- My chum, Mike, arriving for the weekend in a couple of hours.
- Finishing doing up our house. We've still got loads of rooms to go, but the ones we've done are wonderful. I'm waiting for the whole house to look as good.
- The next two episodes of ER. I can't believe it's finishing. I love it. I was a great Dr Green fan, but still watch every week. I blubbed for England after this week's ending with Neela going off to be with Ray.
- My hubby being 50 next year. Not because he'll have reached that milestone, but because there will be a party and I'm a party animal. I LOVE to dance!
8 Things I Did Yesterday...
- Had my beady chums over.
- Watched ER.
- Put a plaster on Brian's head when he came home injured from basketball.
- Cuddled all my family. We're very big on cuddling.
- Talked to Mike.
- Made some jewellery.
- Read my book club book. The one I should have finished weeks ago. There's another one I'm supposed to read before 5th June!
- Ordered some findings. It's always more exciting to order beads, but without the findings I can't make them into anything!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do....
- Eat what I want without having to worry about my weight.
- Have more than 24 hours in a day.
- Enjoy housework... as it is I hate it. There's always something much more interesting to do.
- Swim better. I do a slow breast stroke but I don't really enjoy being in the water.
- Gymnastics. I love to watch them and wonder what it must feel like.
- Give my lovely, lovely friend, Sarah, the use of her hand back again.
- Have my dad back.
- Whistle with my fingers in my mouth.
8 Shows I Watch....
- Desperate Housewives
- The Mentalist
- Lark Rise to Candleford - can't wait for the next series
- Match of the Day!
Those are my 8's. My turn to tag....YOU! Come on, you know you want to! Here's the rules, just in case you want to follow them:
1) Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2) Do the lists of 8.
3) Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
4) Let them know that they have been tagged!
I'm not going to tag individual bloggers - as most of the ones I'd tag have already been done. So, if you'd like to answer these questions in your blog, leave a comment and I'll put a list at the end here.
Eve has taken up the tag challenge.
Much love and information,