Thursday 2 October 2008

Quick update...

Just got five minutes (while I drink my coffee) to let you know that we got in to be part of North Somerset Arts Week... YeeHah! It's not until next May but I'm already excited!

And just in case you've got your eye on it, What Colourful Teeth You Have, Grandma from the previous post, sold last night. In fact, I could have sold it three times over. Better get on and make some more in that style.

Hope you're all behaving yourselves!

Back to it. Busy couple of days ahead....

3 comments:

Kerrie Slade said...

Double congrats Lesley, on both getting into the show and the sale of poor old Grandma's teeth lol!

Best wishes;
Kerrie :0)

CHRIS LINACRE said...

Great news on the Show Lesley and some beautiful pieces in your previous post - I don't know how I missed it before !
xx Chris

Unknown said...

i thought it was about time you updated your blog so i've tagged you, lol